Monday, December 23, 2013

My Picks for UFC 168

Holy crap, fight fans! Even though Christmas is only two days away, the big buzz is about Weidman vs Silva Part 2. Will Weidman defend his belt and prove he's the real champ? Or will a more focused, more serious Silva come in and take back what he claims is rightfully his? Will Rousey continue her streak of kicking ass and taking arms or will Tate stop her in her tracks? After a tense season of TUF, I'm eager to see the built up aggression explode between the two coaches. Who are you picking for one of the biggest fight cards of the year? Personally, I'm shooting for the loss of both belts. Even though I cheered on Chris Weidman to defeat Anderson in their first fight, and I loved seeing him get that belt, I think I'd like to see Anderson take it back one more time. As far as Rousey/Tate, I'm not more of a fan of one than the other but I always appreciate a good upset. Here are my picks for UFC 168: The Best Christmas Present Ever:

Silva
Tate
Browne
Miller
Poirier
Leben
Tibau
Siver
Bahadurzada
Voelker
Peralta